Memories of the Unloved

Aviso: Contenido maduro creado por una persona inmadura.

Cuantas veces han entrado en mi cabeza

Sacado de la cabeza de

Mi foto
Gijón, Asturias, Spain
A Broken Word is something you think in your heart but your mind refuses to allow to be spoken out loudly. Para cualquier duda/comentario/sugerencia/propuesta, podéis enviar un e-mail a fabriciopfgi21@hotmail.es o buscarme en tuenti y facebook como Fabri Perez Fernandez y también podéis seguirme en Twitter (https://twitter.com/blindinkpoet) y Tumblr (http://fabridracul89.tumblr.com/)

Sígueme en Twitter

martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Bleeding Hero

How can I explain my feelings to you? My bitter, tarnished love, how it burns in my throat like too much soda. How I hate that I love you more than you know. But I love you all the same.

I am the burnt-out streetlight under the falling night sky. The fleeting joy of a balloon that slips away to the clouds. And I'm sick of band-aids that don't work, I'm sick of being the bleeding hero.

Don't you realize what I'm worth? You dropped me like a penny on the street corner and everything went black. I gave you a choice and you ripped my love to shreds.

Love isn't what I read about in sweet-dream magazines. It's not worth the doubt, but I doubt even that. I can't fit this band-aid on my broken heart.

You are everything to me, but I don't even know what everything is anymore. You used to burn in my thoughts, but not anymore. I'll let go of the balloon and I'll drink a sweeter poison.

I'm the world's worst Romeo

No hay comentarios:

MI PSN